Food in Singapore

There are so much you can eat in Singapore but yet, everyone take them for granted. I have tried quite a lot of delicious food in Singapore. From restaurant to affordable ones from food court and hawker centers or take away from shopping centers. I am going share my find that is worth going back here. However, due to increase in rental, hawker may not stay in the place for long. So, I am going to place my YYDDMM date on what I am going to post here. If you are interested to try them out, do check out the date I posted so that you will not be disappointed when you realised the shop has already moved when you visited them.


1) Desserts
191204 - Tai Cheong Bakery
Its smooth silky and soft crust, you will fall in love with it.

2) Zhi Char - Those restaurant located in hawker centre or coffee shop
191127 - Yong Kee Seafood Restaurant
Food here is authentic chinese. Click here to check out what we ate.

3) Western Food
191027-Wild Wild West. Popular with their western food located in hawker centre.
Click here to find out we ate here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut fillings for Mee Jiang Kueh / Chinese Pancake

Chinese Watercress Soup

Chinese Spinach with century egg