Food that I ate when I travel

Some people travel to see scenery. Some to shop. Some to eat. I am the kind we follow the food trail to travel. Of course, I also follow scenery. But without good food, I will think twice before I travel there. Below are food that I ate and if you like to know, just follow the link.

These above 2 links in 2018 are my food diary from Osaka, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi and Fukuoka.
There are lots to buy back from Japan. Here is also a link to what I bought during my trip in 2018 and before. For link 4, I have included food to buy back from Vietnam airport while in transit to Japan.

B) South Korea

2018 What-to-eat-in-seoul
This link is my food diary from my trip to South Korea in Nov 2018.

C) Malaysia

2019 190927-Food we at at KSL JB
2019 190928 Food we ate at Aeon Tebrau JB
2019 191004 to 05 - Check out this link on what we ate in Malacca and JB

D) England

2019 190427-to-1905510-England
From Salisbury to Lyme Regis and London.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut fillings for Mee Jiang Kueh / Chinese Pancake

Chinese Watercress Soup

Chinese Spinach with century egg